Online registration is obligatory to all speakers and will be available soon. Before registering, please check the following information:
|Registration Category and Rate||Early Bird
(June 4 –14 September)
(14 September – 19 October)
|Individual Rate||€ 80||€ 100|
|Student Rate||€ 40||€ 70|
You can find the registration form here. However, please note:
- Registration is compulsory.
- All payments should be made in Euros.
- Only after proof of payment is registration effectively considered.
- Participants are responsible for their own travelling arrangements and accommodation.
- Undergraduate and post-graduate students must send proof of student status with their registration.
The Registration Fee above covers the following:
- Admission to all sessions of the conference;
- Refreshments during tea/coffee breaks;
- Certificate of Presentation and conference pack.
Student rate applies only to undergraduate or postgraduate students and proof must be sent of this status along with registration.
Attendance Fee: €15 (Only applied to those who wish to receive an attendance certificate at the end of the conferente)
All the rooms will be equipped with computers and video projectors, but please save your presentations in Power Point 97 – 2003 (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using a Mac, please bring your own adapter cable. If you need other audiovisual support please let us know in advance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR REGISTRATION
a) Until October 1: € 30 refund.
b) After October 1: no refunds.
If you have any questions regarding your registration or your payment please contact us.